Good morning! How about starting your day with a delicious breakfast? I have found these amazing pancake recipes that will make your taste buds dance with joy. Let me introduce you to these mouth-watering pancakes.
Who said pancakes have to be boring? These checkerboard pancakes are not only delicious but also fun to make.
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 and 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Food coloring (red and blue)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Add dry ingredients to the milk mixture and whisk until well combined.
- Divide batter into two bowls. Mix red food coloring in one bowl and blue food coloring in another.
- Preheat your griddle to medium heat. Coat with cooking spray or butter.
- Use two spoons to make small circles of batter on the griddle, alternating red and blue circles until you have a checkerboard pattern.
- Cook each pancake for approximately 2 minutes, or until bubbles form and the edges are dry. Flip over and cook for an additional minute or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite syrup and toppings.
Here is another delicious pancake recipe that will make your breakfast spread even more delightful.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until the mixture is smooth and free of lumps.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle over medium heat.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to pour batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until bubbles appear and the edges start to dry. Flip the pancakes over and cook for an additional minute or until golden brown.
- Stack the pancakes and serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as berries, whipped cream, or syrup.
These pancakes are delicious, and the recipes are easy to follow. Give these recipes a try and impress your family and friends with your cooking skills. Happy breakfasting!