What’s good, y’all? Today we’re talking about one of my all-time favorites, pakoras! If you haven’t had these little bites of heaven yet, I’m about to put you on. Trust me, once you try ’em you’ll never want to go back.
Pakora Clipart Image
Pakora Kadhi Recipe
- 1 cup besan (gram flour)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- Oil for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine the besan, baking powder, red chili powder, salt, coriander powder, and turmeric powder.
- Add the chopped onion, green chili peppers, cilantro, and water to the dry mixture. Mix together until a smooth batter forms.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, drop spoonfuls of the pakora batter into the oil. Fry the pakoras until they turn golden-brown and crispy on both sides. This should take about 2-3 minutes per pakora.
- Remove the pakoras from the oil with a slotted spoon and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
- Enjoy your hot and crispy pakoras with your favorite dipping sauce. Personally, I love dipping them in some mint and cilantro chutney. Yum!
Now that you’ve got the recipe, go ahead and give it a try. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you. These pakoras are perfect for a quick snack, entertaining guests, or even as a side dish for dinner. Get creative with your dipping sauces and let me know in the comments which one’s your favorite. Until next time, y’all!