Are you in the mood for a refreshing cocktail that will transport you to a serene and relaxing place? Look no further than the Haru Mizuwari. This delightful cocktail is perfect for any occasion where you want to unwind and savor the flavors of Japan. We have two mouthwatering recipes for this cocktail that will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Nikka From The Barrel
- 2 oz. Nikka From The Barrel whisky
- 3 oz. sparkling water
- 1 oz. honey syrup (1:1 ratio of honey to hot water)
- Half a lemon, cut into wedges
- Ice cubes
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes and squeeze two lemon wedges over the ice before dropping them into the glass.
- Add Nikka From The Barrel whisky and sparkling water to the glass. Stir gently.
- Add honey syrup to the mixture and stir until well combined.
- Garnish with the remaining lemon wedges and enjoy!
Nikka Whisky From The Barrel Mizuwari
- 1.5 oz. Nikka Whisky From The Barrel
- 3 oz. water
- Ice cubes
- Fill a glass with ice cubes and stir to chill the glass.
- Discard the ice.
- Add Nikka Whisky From The Barrel and water to the glass.
- Stir the whisky and water well.
These Haru Mizuwari recipes are perfect for any occasion. Whether you are looking to unwind after a long day or enjoy a refreshing cocktail with friends, these recipes are sure to deliver.