Have you ever craved a hearty and comforting soup that is both delicious and nutritious? Look no further than this mouth-watering WaiWai Minestrone Soup recipe! This soup is packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied. Let’s get cooking!
– 1 pack of WaiWai noodles
– 1 onion, chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 carrots, peeled and diced
– 2 stalks of celery, diced
– 1 can of crushed tomatoes
– 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of dried basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 cups of vegetable broth
– Grated Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
1. In a large pot, heat up some olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the pot. Cook until the onion is translucent.
3. Add the diced carrots and celery to the pot and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened.
4. Add the can of crushed tomatoes to the pot. Fill the can with water and add it to the pot.
5. Add the drained and rinsed kidney beans and cannellini beans to the pot.
6. Add the dried oregano and basil to the pot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Pour in the vegetable broth and stir to combine all the ingredients.
8. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
9. While the soup is simmering, prepare the WaiWai noodles according to package instructions and set aside.
10. Once the soup is done simmering, ladle into bowls and top with cooked WaiWai noodles. Optional: sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top for added flavor.
11. Serve hot and enjoy!
This Minestrone Soup recipe is perfect for those chilly days when you need something warm and comforting to eat. The combination of vegetables, beans, and WaiWai noodles make for a filling and nutritious meal. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different spices and herbs to make it your own. Happy cooking!