Oh my gosh, have you heard of matcha powder? It’s like the new kale but way cooler. And I’m not one to jump on the trendy bandwagon, but I gotta say, this stuff is pretty amazing. I mean, it’s a superfood that can help with weight loss, energy, and detoxification, plus it’s delicious. So, I did some research and found 2 amazing recipes that use this wonder powder.
Ceremonial Grade Matcha Powder
This first recipe is all about the ceremonial grade matcha powder, which is the most high-quality and nutrient-rich form of matcha. It’s perfect for tea ceremonies or just a special treat for yourself.
- 1 tsp Ceremonial grade matcha powder
- 1 cup hot water (not boiling, around 80-85°C)
- Sift the matcha powder into a bowl to remove any lumps.
- Add 1/4 cup of hot water to the bowl and whisk vigorously in a “W” or “M” motion until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Add the rest of the hot water and continue whisking until it forms a smooth foam on top.
- Pour the tea into a cup and enjoy!
See, easy peasy and you’ll feel so fancy having yourself a cup of ceremonial matcha tea. But if you’re more of a practical person, don’t worry, I gotchu.
Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
This next recipe is perfect for those on the go or just looking for a delicious and healthy snack. It’s a matcha green tea smoothie and trust me, it’s amazing.
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice as needed
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add ice as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Boom, easy peasy and oh so delicious. And don’t worry, even if you’re not a fan of spinach or almond milk, you can easily swap them out for something else. This recipe is super versatile and can be tailored to your taste buds.
So there you have it, folks, 2 amazing recipes that use matcha powder. Whether you’re feeling fancy or just need a quick snack, matcha has got you covered. So go ahead, give it a try and let me know how it goes. Trust me, you won’t regret it.