If you are craving for something sweet and delicious, then this Six Little Hearts Marble Cake recipe is the perfect solution. Get ready to indulge in a classic homemade cake that is easy to bake and tastes amazing. With this recipe, you can surprise your friends and family with a beautiful, moist, and perfectly marbled cake that is sure to delight their taste buds.
Marble Cake Recipe
- 1 Cup (225g) Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 Cup (200g) Superfine Sugar
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups (250g) All-purpose Flour
- 1 ½ Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup (120ml) Milk
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
Step 1 – Baking the Cake
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Grease a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until light and creamy using an electric mixer.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt into the mixture and mix well.
- Add in the milk and vanilla extract, mix well again until smooth.
- Pour half the mixture into another bowl, add cocoa powder and mix well to create the chocolate batter.
- Alternate between pouring the white and chocolate batters into the cake pan, swirling the batters together gently with a knife for a marbled effect.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Then remove the cake from the pan and allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
Step 2 – Decoration
- Dust a little icing sugar on top of the cooled marble cake.
- You can also top the marble cake with your favorite frosting. It’s especially delicious when topped with chocolate or vanilla frosting.
- Slice and serve the cake once decorating is completed.
So there you have it, an easy yet incredibly delicious recipe for marble cake. You can enjoy this classic cake with your loved ones on any special occasion, or even just as a sweet treat for yourself. So, go ahead and give this recipe a try, you won’t be disappointed!