Oh my goodness, y’all gotta check out these sinfully delicious Japanese candy snacks and Wholesale American Sweets. They are to die for!
Chocolate Kinako Mochi DIY
Are y’all ready to indulge in a little DIY action? Cause this Chocolate Kinako Mochi is worth the effort!
- 1 cup of Mochiko (sweet glutinous rice flour)
- 2 tbsp of Kinako (roasted soybean flour)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Mochiko, Kinako, and sugar.
- Slowly pour in the water while stirring continuously until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cut into small squares and let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second intervals until fully melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the mochi squares and let it cool.
- Grab a piece and indulge!
Sweetarts Mini Chewy
Are y’all ready for a chewy tangy explosion in your mouth? Then you gotta try the Sweetarts Mini Chewy!
- Corn Syrup
- Hydrogenated Coconut Oil
- Less than 2% of: Citric Acid
- Egg Albumen
- Natural Flavors
- Confectioner’s Glaze (Lac-Resin)
- Carnauba Wax
- Artificial Colors (Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40, Red 40 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake)
You don’t really need instructions on how to eat candy, do you? Just rip that bag open and chew away!
These candy snacks are the bomb.com! Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.