Today I have an amazing recipe to share with you! It’s a Kuki Kurogoma Latte, which has won the Silver Quality Award 2021 from Monde Selection. This latte is perfect for coffee lovers who are looking for a unique twist on their regular coffee. It’s made with black sesame seeds and has a delicious nutty flavor, which is sure to make your taste buds dance with joy!
First, let’s take a look at the ingredients:
– 2 tablespoons of black sesame seeds
– 1 tablespoon of honey
– 1 1/2 cups of milk
– 1 tablespoon of coffee
– Ice cubes
Now, let’s get started with the recipe!
1. In a blender, add the black sesame seeds and grind them until they turn into a fine powder.
2. In a saucepan, heat the milk and the honey over medium heat. Stir the mixture until the honey dissolves completely.
3. Add the black sesame seed powder to the milk mixture and stir for 2 minutes until combined.
4. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove any chunks.
5. Add 1 tablespoon of coffee to the mixture and stir well.
6. Place some ice cubes into a glass, pour the latte mixture into the glass, and stir well.
7. Add a sprinkle of black sesame seeds on top of the latte as a garnish.
And there you have it, guys! A delicious Kuki Kurogoma Latte that is sure to impress your friends and family. This latte has a rich and nutty flavor that is perfect for a warm summer day.
So, what are you waiting for? Try making this latte today and let us know how much you loved it!
Thank you for reading, and we hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did. Happy cooking!