Are you tired of the same old pumpkin pie for your holiday dessert? Why not switch things up with this Pillsbury Moist Supreme Perfectly Moist Supreme Premium Pumpkin Cake recipe? It’s easy to make and guaranteed to impress your family and friends.
- 1 box Pillsbury Moist Supreme Perfectly Moist Supreme Premium Pumpkin Cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, water, oil, and eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Now that your cake is baked and cooled, let’s add some flair with this easy and delicious cream cheese frosting recipe.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar and vanilla until well mixed and desired consistency is achieved.
Now that we have our cake and frosting, let’s decorate with some festive toppings.
- Crushed gingersnap cookies
- Caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
Now let’s put it all together and enjoy!
- Place the pumpkin cake on a cake stand or serving platter.
- Spread the cream cheese frosting over the cake.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the frosting.
- Crumble gingersnap cookies over the caramel sauce.
- Add a dollop of whipped cream on top of the cookies.
- Serve and enjoy!
The combination of pumpkin, cream cheese, and gingersnap is the perfect blend of flavors for the fall season. This cake is sure to be a hit at your next holiday gathering.
There you have it, a delicious and easy recipe for a pumpkin cake that will impress your loved ones. Who says you have to stick to the same dessert every year? This cake will be a refreshing addition to your holiday spread.