Who doesn’t love a sweet, refreshing treat? Today, we’re bringing you two delicious jelly recipes perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Tarami Dossari Hakuto (White Peach) Jelly
- 1 pack of Tarami Dossari Hakuto (White Peach) Jelly
- 150ml of hot water
- 150g of ice cubes
- Boil some water and pour 150ml into a small bowl.
- Add the contents of the Tarami Dossari Hakuto Jelly pack and stir until dissolved.
- Add 150g of ice cubes and keep stirring until all the ice has melted.
- Pour the mixture into your favorite jelly mold and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to set.
RYOGOCOCHI YAMANASHI HAKUTO JELLY
- 1 pack of RYOGOCOCHI YAMANASHI HAKUTO JELLY
- 100ml of hot water
- 100ml of cold water
- Boil some water and pour 100ml into a small bowl.
- Add the contents of the RYOGOCOCHI YAMANASHI HAKUTO JELLY pack and stir until dissolved.
- Add 100ml of cold water and stir.
- Pour this mixture into a jelly mold and refrigerate for at least 2 hours until set.
If you’re looking for a fun dessert to serve at your next dinner party or just a simple treat for yourself, these jellies are sure to please. They’re easy to make and add a touch of sweetness to your day. So go ahead, indulge a little!