Oh my goodness, have you seen these gorgeous creations? I was browsing through some baking websites and came across the most delicious looking Funfetti treats. I just have to share them with you all!
Confetti Funfetti Vanilla Frosting
Isn’t this frosting just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? And I bet it tastes amazing. Check out this recipe for Confetti Funfetti Vanilla Frosting:
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add in the powdered sugar, one cup at a time, until fully combined.
- Mix in the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and salt until everything is smooth.
- Last but not least, fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Use immediately to frost your favorite baked goods, or store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Doesn’t it sound easy and delicious? I can’t wait to try it out myself!
Funfetti Premium Cake & Cupcake Mix
Who doesn’t love a good cake or cupcake? And these Funfetti ones look absolutely divine. Check out this recipe for Funfetti Premium Cake & Cupcake Mix:
- 1 box of Funfetti Premium Cake & Cupcake Mix
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cake mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs until everything is fully combined and smooth.
- Fold in the rainbow sprinkles.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×13 inch baking pan or lined cupcake tin.
- Bake for 32-36 minutes if making a cake or 18-22 minutes if making cupcakes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake or cupcakes to cool completely before frosting with your favorite frosting (might I suggest the Confetti Funfetti Vanilla Frosting I mentioned earlier?).
Yum yum, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I hope you all enjoy these delicious Funfetti treats as much as I am going to!