The first dish on our menu today is the Chicken Salad Chick, an icon on many fast food lovers’ lists. This salad is a fan favorite for its tender chunks of chicken, creamy dressing, and crispy greens. Whether you’re looking for a tasty lunch or a light dinner, this chicken salad is sure to hit the spot.
Chicken Salad Chick Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced pimentos
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Add pimentos, celery, and red onion, and stir until combined.
- Add shredded chicken, and stir until coated in the dressing.
- If desired, add chopped pecans and stir again.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The next dish on our menu is the Ultimate Stuffed Zucchini, a dish that combines the savory flavors of ground beef, vegetables, and cheese with the light, fresh taste of zucchini. This recipe is perfect for a cozy night in, whether you’re cooking for one or for a group.
Ultimate Stuffed Zucchini Recipe
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut off the ends of each zucchini and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the inside of each zucchini half with a spoon, leaving about 1/4 inch of flesh around the edges.
- Chop up the scooped-out zucchini and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, green and red bell peppers, and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add paprika, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Stir in the reserved chopped zucchini and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Spoon the beef and vegetable mixture into each zucchini half.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese generously over each stuffed zucchini.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the zucchini is tender.
We hope you enjoy these delicious recipes and try them out in your own kitchen. Bon appetit!