Pssst…y’all hungry? We’ve got the perfect recipe for Chicken Parmesan for you today! Trust us, you won’t regret trying this out.
First things first, let’s get our ingredients ready:
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp black pepper
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 2 large eggs
– 1 cup breadcrumbs
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 cups marinara sauce
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– Fresh basil leaves, chopped (for garnish)
Now that we’ve got everything we need, let’s get to cookin’!
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
3. In a shallow dish, mix the all-purpose flour with a bit more salt and black pepper.
4. In another shallow dish, whisk together the eggs.
5. In a third dish, combine the breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan cheese.
6. Dredge each chicken breast in the flour mixture, tapping off any excess.
7. Dip it into the beaten eggs, then coat it in the breadcrumb mixture. Press the breadcrumbs onto the chicken so they stick.
8. Repeat with all four of the chicken breasts.
9. Heat the olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
10. Cook the chicken breasts for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown and crispy. Make sure the chicken is cooked through.
11. Pour the marinara sauce over the chicken in the skillet.
12. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
13. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
14. Serve hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves.
Now wasn’t that easy? And oh so delicious! We hope y’all enjoy it just as much as we do.
Wait a minute, did we forget something? Ah yes, the images! We’ve got not one, but two images to showcase how amazing this Chicken Parmesan looks.
Chicken Parmesan Image #1
Chicken Parmesan Image #2
We hope these images got y’all drooling, and ready to try out this amazing recipe. Don’t forget to let us know how it turns out for y’all!