Okay folks, it’s time for some delicious banana bread! Who doesn’t love a warm slice of banana bread fresh from the oven? It’s the perfect treat for breakfast, brunch, or just a snack. And today, we’re bringing you a recipe that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Let’s get started!
First things first, let’s take a look at what we’ll need:
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Now that we have our ingredients, it’s time to get baking!
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas and melted butter.
3. Add the baking soda, salt, sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Stir in the flour until just combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
6. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Now that your banana bread is done, it’s time to enjoy! Whether you like to eat it plain or with a dollop of butter, this bread is sure to satisfy your craving for something sweet. And the best part? You can enjoy it any time of day, whether it’s for breakfast, brunch, or just a snack.
So next time you have some ripe bananas sitting on your counter, give this banana bread recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed!
6 Hidden Sugar Shockers
While we’re on the subject of sweet treats, it’s important to be aware of hidden sources of sugar in our diets. Did you know that some packaged foods can contain more sugar than you might think? Here are 6 hidden sugar shockers to be aware of:
- Flavored yogurt
- Granola bars
- Bottled smoothies
- Salad dressing
- Sports drinks
So next time you’re at the grocery store, be sure to check the labels for hidden sources of sugar. Your body (and your sweet tooth!) will thank you.
We hope you enjoyed today’s post and can’t wait for you to try out the banana bread recipe. Don’t forget to share your creations with us on social media! Happy baking!